Currently, we’ve got seven of our own hand-crafted beers on tap. They are:
- West Sixth IPA – our flagship IPA heavily hopped for flavor and aroma with generous amount of Citra hops
- Deliberation Amber – our second canned beer, this amber ale is easy drinking with a biscuity-malt flavor.
- Lemongrass American Wheat – a wheat ale brewed with Sorachi Ace hops and several pounds of lemongrass
- Smithtown Brown – an american brown ale
- Pay it forward Cocoa Porter — a nice robust porter aged with cacao nibs (7%)
- Nitro Orange Creamsickle — a cream ale made with vanilla and orange zest
- Broke Spoke Belgian Session IPA — a session IPA (4.8%) made with Belgian yeast
- Heller Heaven Double IPA — our well known double IPA generously hopped with Amarillo and Simcoe hops
- Station 4 Smoked Porter — a nice toasty porter to warm you up on a cool night
- Southern Winds Winter Warmer
- Rye Stout
- Bryan Ave Belgian Blonde
- Saison Bellaire
- Hopemont Farmhouse
- Meadoweisse Berliner Weisse — a tart sour that’s super refreshing
- Homestretch Hefeweizen — a nice light german wheat beer
Each Thursday we also feature a unique Firkin — only available that one night, until we run out!
Wednesdays are our Experimental Series nights. Each Wednesday we’ve got a really small batch beer that we’re “testing out” available for purchase — but supplies are limited!
In addition, we’ve got soft pretzels made daily from our friends at Sunrise Bakery, beer cheese made with our IPA by Olivia’s Beer Cheese, hard pretzels from Yankee Doodle Deli in Norther Kentucky, and Kettle Corn available for purchase.
We don’t serve any other food, but our good friends at Smithtown Seafood are next door. They offer a large counter-service menu that they’ll bring over to you in the taproom.
Food trucks are parked outside most weekend evenings, and during all special events. Check our facebook page for the latest updates on events and food trucks.
We’ve also got several menus in the taproom for places nearby that will deliver.