What’s on Tap / Our menu
Currently, we’ve got seven of our own hand-crafted beers on tap. They are:
- West Sixth IPA – our flagship IPA heavily hopped for flavor and aroma with generous amount of Citra hops
- Deliberation Amber - our second canned beer, this amber ale is easy drinking with a biscuity-malt flavor.
- Dead Heat Wheat – a german-style hefeweizen made with American hops
- Smithtown Brown – an american brown ale
- Mosaic ISA — a session beer weighing in at only 3.5 ABV but with a ton of flavor
- West Sixth Saison — a table or petit saison with an ABV of 4.7
Pay it forward Cocoa Porter — a nice robust porter aged with cacao nibs (7%)Back soon!
- The Graduate — a smoked Rye that has graduated up from our Experimental Series
- PRHBTN Lemongrass Wheat — a wheat ale brewed with our house ale yeast, Sorachi Ace hops and several pounds of lemongrass
- Heller Heaven Double IPA — our double IPA is named after in-house artist Sarah Heller. It’s a big dose of Simcoe and Amarillo hops weighing in at 9.5%
Each Thursday we also feature a unique Firkin — only available that one night, until we run out!
Wednesdays are our Experimental Series nights. Each Wednesday we’ve got a really small batch beer that we’re “testing out” available for purchase — but supplies are limited!
In addition, we’ve got soft pretzels made daily from our friends at Sunrise Bakery, beer cheese made with our IPA by Olivia’s Beer Cheese, hard pretzels from Yankee Doodle Deli in Norther Kentucky, and Kettle Corn available for purchase.
We don’t serve any other food, but our good friends at Smithtown Seafood are next door. They offer a large counter-service menu that they’ll bring over to you in the taproom.
Food trucks are parked outside most weekend eveninga, and during all special events. Check our facebook page for the latest updates on events and food trucks.
We’ve also got several menus in the taproom for places nearby that will deliver.