What’s on Tap / Our menu
Currently, we’ve got seven of our own hand-crafted beers on tap. They are:
- West Sixth IPA – our flagship IPA heavily hopped for flavor and aroma with generous amount of Citra hops
- Deliberation Amber - our second canned beer, this amber ale is easy drinking with a biscuity-malt flavor.
- Lemongrass American Wheat – a wheat ale brewed with Sorachi Ace hops and several pounds of lemongrass
- Smithtown Brown – an american brown ale
- Pay it forward Cocoa Porter — a nice robust porter aged with cacao nibs (7%)
- The Ale of the Universe Belgian Pale Ale — a lighter belgian style ale named in honor of the Lexington Tattoo Project
- Snakes in a Barrel (13%) — our Snake Eyes imperial stout that we’ve aged in Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels to give it a kick
- Sister Sue Stout — a combination of milk and oatmeal stout served on nitro
- Oddfellow Black IPA — our version of a malty IPA named after the oddfellow house that used to be on our property
- Second Fiddle Simcoe IPA — this is an identical beer to our West Sixth IPA but instead of using 4 different hops, it is single hopped with Simcoe hops
- Transylvania Tripel –
Each Thursday we also feature a unique Firkin — only available that one night, until we run out!
Wednesdays are our Experimental Series nights. Each Wednesday we’ve got a really small batch beer that we’re “testing out” available for purchase — but supplies are limited!
In addition, we’ve got soft pretzels made daily from our friends at Sunrise Bakery, beer cheese made with our IPA by Olivia’s Beer Cheese, hard pretzels from Yankee Doodle Deli in Norther Kentucky, and Kettle Corn available for purchase.
We don’t serve any other food, but our good friends at Smithtown Seafood are next door. They offer a large counter-service menu that they’ll bring over to you in the taproom.
Food trucks are parked outside most weekend eveninga, and during all special events. Check our facebook page for the latest updates on events and food trucks.
We’ve also got several menus in the taproom for places nearby that will deliver.