Announcing: Tours!

by Ben on July 24, 2012

We’re excited to announce that due to much popular demand, we’re going to begin regular tours of West Sixth!

Tours of our facility and production system will be two days a week:

• Wednesdays at 6pm
  • Saturdays at 2pm

Tours start in the tap room.  Registration begins 30 minutes before the tour, and is limited to 30 people.

Tours include samples of our flagship beers, and an opportunity to learn about West Sixth Brewing and the brewing process in general.¬†¬†Tours are free, and they’re usually run by Joe, Ben, or Brady -

Hope to see you at one of them!

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Jim Hildreth July 25, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Is there a fee for the tour and what date do you start?

Ben July 25, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Jim – There’s no fee, and it will start immediately, and continue each week -

Thanks for the comment, I’ll add these details to the post -

Taylor July 25, 2012 at 4:47 pm

My brother and I will be in town from Alabama Friday. Any way we could get a tour?

Thanks,

Taylor

Ben July 25, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Taylor -

Unfortunately, we can only offer them at the scheduled times right now -

-Ben

Ralph Quillin July 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Thanks for the time, talk and early tour yesterday -

Mark August 31, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I wanted to bring my girlfriend for a tour on Saturday, and was wondering when we should get there to secure a spot. I don’t know what kind of crowds you’ve been getting, but we don’t want to miss out.

Murrell Kinkade October 26, 2012 at 5:33 pm

I was in Boombozz Taproom Wednesday night and asked about the beer list. Michael the server asked what I liked and I told him IPA and the hoppier the better. He suggested the West Sixth IPA which I had never heard of. Got it and then a second before the pizza was gone. DAMN good beer! Not highest IBU but up there and really, really tasty. “Yuh done good guys!” Murrell Kinkade, Louisville.

Ken Bradley November 5, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Took the tour last weekend. Well worth the time to learn about the process and meet the ownership. I love this brew and plan to support them by drinking as much of their product as I can!